Mandatory Documents Required
Valid Driving License and Valid Identity proof like Original travel passport, Adhar card, Voter ID or Pan Card to keep with us. Kindly note that you are requested to carry photocopy of Driving License.
Cost of fuel to be entirely borne by customer. An amount of fuel will be given with the car the renter needs to return the car with the same amount of fuel or more if the car is to be picked up from the clients given location.
Minimum age 25 years for renting a car and valid driving license for at least two years with no endorsement on it. Foreigners should possess a valid International driving License.
Terms and Condition
- Our day start from 8am to 8am.(Calendar day) billing cycle.
- If you take vehicle, any part of the day next morning 8am will be considered as one day.
- If you want to book and confirm then you have to transferall the amount upfront including delivery and collection charges and security deposit refundable.
- Security deposit of Rs.10,000/- for high end car, and Rs.5000/- for low end car you have to deposit which is refundable.
- If want to deliver and collect the car then you have to pay the charges depending upon the destination.
- One Original ID proof to keep with us, like Pan Card, Adhar card or Election card.Plus Xerox copies of Driving License duly signed by customer.
- The kilometer and fuel will be start from Garage to Garage.(Margao)
- Any damage caused by customer, he should bear the cost, irrespective of insurance if damage is below Rs.50,000/-..
- If number of days are extended without information, it will be charged 75% extra cost per day.
- In case of ACCIDENT/DAMAGE customer should give full rent for the number of DAYS REPAIRING AND DAMAGE CHARGES OF THE VEHICLE.
- The vehicle should not be used outside Goa as the KM limit is 150/km per day, extra KM will be charged as per the Vehicle.
- If fuel is extra in the tank, the fuel amount will not be refunded back.
- If the car is to be delivered/collected late/early you will be charged extra.(Before 8am & after 6pm)
If the booking is cancelled 5 days before the travel date, 10% surcharge is applicable & full amount remaining is refunded. If the booking is cancelled 3 or 4 days before the travel date then 50% Refund – If the booking is cancelled 48 hours before the travel date. Thereafter no refund will be given on booking cancellation or change in travel dates (Start or Return) or change in duration or no show.
Refundable deposit and Rent
A refundable deposit is applicable for all cars, In case of Deposits paid by Credit cards /Debit Cards / Net Banking – Correct Bank Account details need to be given in time. The refund shall be processed in 7 business working days or on every Monday. Deposit will be automatically forfeited in case of accident / any damage to the car caused by any reason once the car is collected & 3.5% Bank Settlement Charges are applicable. The client/renter should possess a valid Credit Card/s issued by a National / International Bank. The Rent & the refundable Deposit should be paid up front.